Medical Equipment Suppliers UT100 UTECH SpO2 and Pulse Rate Handheld Pulse Oximeter
UT100 Pulse Oximeter are commonly used devices in clinics, hospitals and for first aid, emergency diagnostic and monitoring situations. They measure the patient's blood oxygen saturation (SpO2%) level and pulse rate, vital indicators of many conditions/ health status.
1. High resolution 2.8’ color LCD display, two display directions.
2. Turn off automatically for power saving.
3. Two types of power supply: AC charger or 4 AA batteries.
4. Three monitoring modes: Spot-check, continuing monitoring, Recording.
5. 3-level visual and audio alarms with adjustable alarm ranges.
6. Continuous stores data for 999 patient files in 120 hours.
7. Data Transfer to PC via USB for storage, review and printing.
8. Optional protective boot cover with built in table-top stand.
9. Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonate patient.
AC power adapter
Four AA 1.5V alkaline/Ni-MH cells.
Accuracy: ±2% at 70-100%;<70%, undefined.
Accuracy: ±2bpm at 30-350bpm.
Operating Temp.: 0 to 45°c
Storage Temp.: -20 to +60°c
Relative Humidity: 30 to 95%(Operating), 10 to 95%(Storage)
Parameters: SpO2 and Pulse Rate.
UT100 Main Unit
Adult Fingertip SpO2 Senor
Adult Fingertip SpO2 Senor
Pediatric/Child/Children SpO2 Senor
Infact/Baby/Neonate SpO2 Senor
Disposable SpO2 Senor(Adult,Pediatric,Neonate)
Ear/Earable Clip SpO2 Sensor
Data Analysis Software & Cable
NI-NH Rechargeable Battery/Alkaline Cells Battery
CE Certificate, Free Sales Certificate and SFDA Certificate
Packaging & Shipping
1. Warranty: Main unit 1 year, Accessories 6 months
UTECH CO.,LTD is a professional high-tech company combining R&D, manufacture and distribution of medical equipments.
Our products are include Patient Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Veterinary Products, Infusion & Syringe pumps, Therapy devices.
Enterprise vision: To be the premier life safety solution provider in worldwide.
Enterprise mission: Proceeding from the needs of all customers.
We do this by:
Creating reliable measurements that read true in all patients, even the sickest patients
Making affordable, economic and durable devices
Enabling easy data capture, management, reporting and remotely software updated
Expanding more products to satisfy different needs.
We already served more than180 countries and will pay more attention on serving worldwide with high quality and competitive prices medical equipments. UTECH is becoming a leading medical equipment supplier which maintains sustainable growth worldwide.
1. Q: What's your SpO2 technology?
A: Digital SpO2 technologue or Nellcor Compatible
2. Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C, MoneyGram etc.
3. Q: What's your delivery time?
A: 3 business days upon the receipt of payment.
4. Q: What are your shipping ways?
A: DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex, EMS etc, or By air , By sea.
5. Q: What's your after-sale service?
A: We provide 2 years warranty for main unit, 6 months warranty for accessories. For small problems, we send spare parts to customers for maintenance; for big problem, we send the new products to replace the problem one.